Old 07-06-2003, 11:32 PM
Françoise

Default Hosta ID and/or Web Page

I have many hostas of 4 different kinds. They are very different from eac=
other. The leaves are different, of different sizes and colors. The flowe=
rs are
different as well. Some even have white flowers some are grouped differen=
tly on
their stems. Some have quite big flowers. I used to have only one kind. B=
ut now
it is a lot more interesting. I am thinking to get one or two more kind o=
hostas and replace the least interesting ones.

Fran=E7oise.

NewsUser wrote:

"Ian" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
I can measure the leaf, though can't say whether it is at full size y=

et.
As
for blooms, no where near blooming yet.

When I can spare a few minutes, I continue to browse through the Host=

Library to find a match, but there are so many hostas, might be at it=

till
the first frost! grin

Well, good luck with this task. I tagged the hostas I planted this spri=

ng
and ya know what? I can't really see any difference in them anyway. May=

be
when they flower....

karen