Old 08-06-2003, 12:44 AM
Penny Morgan

Default Transplaning Burning Bushes

You can move them now, but you will have to water them very deeply about
twice a week to get the root systems to go deep. The best time to move
plants is in the fall because the plants are past the real hot season (they
stress in the heat) and the root systems get a chance to dig deeper into the
soil and get established before the heat comes back in again. Hope I'm not
totally confusing you with too much info.

Good luck.

Penny
Zone 7b - North Carolina
"JHLarson307" wrote in message
I have two 5 ft high Burning Bushes next to my house that I'd like to
transplant as soon as possible.
We live in Illinois.
Can I move them now? Or do I have to wait until a particular time of

year?
Thanks for your help.