Old 08-06-2003, 03:32 AM
GMc

Default How to bloom my Epidendrum

"Sekanek" wrote in
om:

I have both Epidendrums and Encyclia's in bloom now , to me there isnt a
trick
mine bloom when they want too , for me patience is the main thing, I
have a couple that havent spiked for about 3 years now . I hope they
will bloom this summer ....we shall see
Good Growing
Todd Wharton

Thanks for the response, Todd. I generally figure if I don't have a spike
for three years, there's a problem. I'm on about five or six now with
these things, so I know there's a problem. My Cats, Dendrobiums, and
Vandas bloom every year, but this Epidendrium hasn't bloomed.

Come to think of it, since I moved into this new house (2 years ago), my
Oncidiums haven't bloomed. I Wonder what's up.

My West-facing backyard gets NO morning sun. Could this be a problem?

GMc