Old 08-06-2003, 08:32 AM
Daniel Hanna

Default Crystalline

In m Shiva wrote:
Crystalline is a really pretty hybrid tea--has a pink edge in the bud
stage, something I haven't noticed in photos--form is nice, and its
very snowy white--and no water spots, but I may have gotten both buds
at just the right time. No scent, but still nice.

Interesting, I never saw a pink edge to the bud when I grew it. It is
very pretty in the bud. There is definitely no scent though.

In the end I went for white Lightnin' as it was a much more fully
petalled, long lasting and fragrant bloom.

This year I'm changing White Lightnin' for Karen Blixen, to see if she's
all she's cracked up to be. It will be nice to grow a white HT again.