Old 08-06-2003, 04:56 PM
Wendy

Default How to bloom my Epidendrum

GMc, If you search using Google & select Images, you will see several types
on Epi's.
You could try moving it, but do it before it gets too hot. You could also
try
some bloom boosting type fertilizer.
Cheers Wendy
"GMc" wrote in message
Larry Dighera wrote in
:

I presume it's a reed-stem Epidendrum. If so, put it where it gets
enough morning and afternoon (not mid-day sun) light that the leaves
become light green. Feed it a balanced or high nitrogen fertilizer.
Wait....

So how would I know if it's a "reed-stem Epidendrum"?

The leaves are light green, but it gets difused mid-day sun, no morning

sun
and very little afternoon sun. I have a West-facing backyard. I could

get
good morning sun if I moved it to the front of the house in the morning.

Do
you think that's worth it? and should I move it back and forth?

GMc