Old 08-06-2003, 05:20 PM
Shiva

Default Crystalline

On 08 Jun 2003 07:25:40 GMT, Daniel Hanna
wrote:

In the end I went for white Lightnin' as it was a much more fully
petalled, long lasting and fragrant bloom.

There seems to be no point comparing WL to other whites for those of
us who like fragrant roses! Just this minute I've got a vase full of
the lemony-scented, gorgeous things in the kitchen.

This year I'm changing White Lightnin' for Karen Blixen, to see if she's
all she's cracked up to be. It will be nice to grow a white HT again.

Are you replacing due to space constraints? If so, I sure wish we
lived in the same hemisphere, as I'd love to have your White
Lightnin'. Karen Blixen is on next year's list. I've eyed her for a
while now. Let me know how she does for you.