Old 08-06-2003, 11:20 PM
Boystrup Pb, ann,...

Default New plants, could use advice

Hallo everybody
I tried Rob's rule nr 1 yesterday.
I went out to buy an orchid. (Second vanda coerulea). But the store gave it
to me as a present to. (Hip Hip hoera)
I also got 3 tickets for a tombola. Guess what I won something. So today I
went back there to get my prize. A coupon to buy more plants. (just lovely)
So I bought some more plants. (Renathera imschootiana and a vanda Dr.
Anek*V.Chindavat).
Now every customer gets 10% of the value bought for after ten visites. And
that was another ?15. So I bought a Ascocentrum curvifolium for it and got a
cirrhopetalum species as a gift. (Been in business for 25 years)

I just don't know anything about renanthera, ascocentrum and cirrhopetalum.
I got some advice on the cirrhopetalum but forgot to ask about the others.
So if anyone has any advice she/he would be willing to share with me, I
would be greatfull.

Peter the greatfull