Old 09-06-2003, 12:32 AM
Paulo

Default Dendrobium Sprin Dream Appollon

Hi All!, I need some help with my Dendrobium, it has just one "branch", with
3 keikis....it is potted with spanghum moss. I ve heard it will be better
mounted....and I would like to have some indications how to do it. I have a
nice piece of bark I can use..but what kind of material shoul i use? Also,
now that is growing these keikis, is it a good time to do it?

I was thinking to take all this branch (with keikis) and mounted paralel to
the bark pice i have, and use spanghum to cover the roots. Should also fix
some spanghum around the keikis?

Thanks

--
Paulo