Old 09-06-2003, 12:44 AM
Cereoid-UR12yo

Default Are lilacs (impatiens) annuals or perennials?

I would say he is definitely a troll based on the wacky statements made in
his other postings.

Jim W wrote in message
news:1fw9b4t.1yjqa81dihji8N%00senetnospamtodayta@m acunlimited.net...
Ablang wrote:

Are lilacs (impatiens) annuals or perennials?

Lilacs are Syringa,.. not Impatiens.. The former are annual or perrenial
depending on climate;-) In the UK they are ususally used as annual
outside, or may be grown as perrenial inside (depending on type)

Also, if an annual is not supposed to last more than 1 year (season),

what is
the point of planting and watering them if you are wasting your time?

Hmm either a troll or a very very newbie!

Points.. You get a crop in 1 season with quite a few things,.. barely a
waste of time.. I suppose eating all the tomotoes, cucumbers, peppers,
and summer fruits is a waste of time too;-)
//