Old 09-06-2003, 11:56 AM
Tony Karp

Default *** !!! FREE MARTHA !!! ***

(paghat) wrote:

I think Martha's a sexy old two-faced skank whose garbagy aesthetic
appeals primarily to honky white trash who can't tell good taste from
ugly-ass preschool crafts. I just always thought her a little creepy, a
little sexy, & wildly dishonest. When a lot of people bought in to her
phony act it annoyed me. But by now everyone knows she's abn abusive phony
so that's all out in the open & pretty much an accepted fact, so I'm no
longer annoyed.

The pursuit of Martha is a high-profile attempt by Ashcroft and the SEC to show
they're hot on the trail of evildoers. It will also distract people from the
pursuit of Enron and Bush's own insider trading of Harken stock.

Like the pursuit of Clinton, it's been twisted to the point where she isn't
actually accused of insider trading but of somehow related crimes.

My favorite is that she committed a crime when she declared her innocence.

Where are Lewis Carroll and Jonathan Swift when you really need them?

Tony Karp, TLC Systems Corp

Visit our web sites:
Techno-Impressionist Museum:
http://www.techno-impressionist.com