Old 08-06-2003, 07:20 PM
paghat

Default *** !!! FREE MARTHA !!! ***

I think Martha's a sexy old two-faced skank whose garbagy aesthetic
appeals primarily to honky white trash who can't tell good taste from
ugly-ass preschool crafts. I just always thought her a little creepy, a
little sexy, & wildly dishonest. When a lot of people bought in to her
phony act it annoyed me. But by now everyone knows she's abn abusive phony
so that's all out in the open & pretty much an accepted fact, so I'm no
longer annoyed.

Instread, I'm actually agreeing with her attorney that until the Enron
criminals are indicted & threatened with 30 years in prison, when their
their buddy-buddy connections to Republicans & the White House ceases to
serve them in good stead, then going after one miserable insider-trader
with all guns blazing is overkill. Get the BIG *******s who got rich on
the backs of thousands of robbed investors & employees.

It's all like another S&L Scandal, by which Bush family members personally
profited while thousands lost everything they had. King Bush the First
made sure those who benefitted by the debacle (complete with organized
crime connections) never had to spend an hour in jail nor give back a
penny of their ill-gotten riches stolen from thousands who lost all their
life savings. Now King Bush II is doing the same for his big-money Enron
buddies.

Skanky Martha's attorney is onto something very true here. This is just
the government's slight-of-hand way of pretending they're protecting
investors rights while Enron mucklymucks remain billionaires with their
thefts unpunished. If we're entertained sufficiently to see Martha dancing
on the hot coals, we might be less inclined to notice that REAL criminals
who ruined the lives of thousands continue to Shake Hands with Gonzo.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
Old 08-06-2003, 10:32 PM
Dave Fouchey

Bravo Paghat!

Dave

On Sun, 08 Jun 2003 11:26:26 -0700, (paghat)
wrote:

[...]

Dave Fouchey, WA4EMR
http://photos.yahoo.com/davefouchey
Southeastern Lower Michigan
42° 35' 20'' N,
82° 58' 37'' W
GMT Offset: -5
Time Zone: Eastern

Old 09-06-2003, 12:32 PM
Tom Jaszewski

On Mon, 09 Jun 2003 06:52:43 -0400, Tony Karp
wrote:

The pursuit of Martha

Signs your being Stalked by Martha Stewart

Mysterious late-night phone calls: "I can't stop thinking about you...
and that's a good thing!"
Contents of your curbside recycling tub stolen and replaced with juice
can pencil holders and milk carton flower vases.
On her show she makes a gingerbread house that looks exactly like your
split-level, right down to the fallen-over licorice downspout and the
stuck half-open graham cracker garage door.
You get a threatening note made up of letters cut out of a magazine
with pinking shears, and they're all the same size, the same font, and
precisely lined up in razor-sharp rows.
Size 6 Bruno Magli imprints on all your doilies.
You find your pet bunny on the stove in an exquisite tarragon, rose
petali & saffron demi-glace', with pecan-crusted hearts of palm and a
delicate mint-fennel sauce.
The unmistakable aroma of potpourri follows you -- even after you
leave the bathroom.
You discover that every napkin in the whole friggin' house has been
folded into a swan.
No matter *where* you eat, your place setting always includes an
oyster fork.
Annoying crank phone calls begin with, "Hold, please, for Ms.
Stewart."
Twice this week you've been the victim of a drive-by doilying.
That telltale lemon slice in the dog's water bowl.
The sharpened macaroni shells underfoot in the bathroom are stained to
match the shower curtain.
You wake up in the hospital with a concussion and endive stuffing in
every orifice.
You awaken one morning with a glue gun pointed squarely at your
temple.

Copyright 2001-2003 Dani A.
Email @ for Questions or Comments
All Rights Reserved