Old 09-06-2003, 02:32 PM
jane

Default 4 mystery plants - help please!

On 09 Jun 2003 13:13:46 GMT, ojunk
(GoldDustRhiannon) wrote:

~Would love to know what these plants are. Any ideas anyone???
Not for the first ones...
~
~
http://www.members.aol.com/golddustr...Whatsthis1.jpg
~This one seems to be a tree cutting - I tries to get a bit of the bark on the
~photo
~
~http://www.members.aol.com/golddustr...Whatsthis2.jpg
~This is a really bad photo but if you go to the bottom its a bit clearer. It
~has an unusual smell when the leaves are crushed. Its about 2 ft and it wasn't
~there lastyear.
~
~http://www.members.aol.com/golddustr...Whatsthis3.jpg
~This one comes up every year but I've never noticed any flowers on it. It grows
~about 2-3ft
~

but this one I can do!
~http://www.members.aol.com/golddustr...Whatsthis4.jpg
~This one I would love to find out about. It is probably a bulb. You can see its
~leaf on the left. Its flower head is about 2.5 to 3 inch across
Allium Moly
http://www.bbc.co.uk/gardening/plant...pages/30.shtml

:-)

--