Old 09-06-2003, 07:20 PM
Nedra

Default Scare Crows - Effective?

Thanks a million! Just the news I have been looking for

Nedra

"Steve J. Noll" wrote in message
I lost a Koi to a Heron a couple months ago. Then installed
a Scarecrow. Haven't lost one since. Of course, I can't say
if a Heron since attempted to get another fish, or not.

FYI: I've been working on a web pond supply dealer directory
and in the course of that noted how much each charged for
a Scarecrow. Prices range from $55 to $130, so shop around
if you decide to go for one!

On Sun, 08 Jun 2003 17:55:46 GMT, "Nedra"
wrote:

I'd like to know if the ScareCrow is effective against birds?
If yes, How Long does it remain effective?

Nedra

Steve J. Noll | Ventura California (zone 10)