Old 09-06-2003, 08:08 PM
Olde Hippie

Default [IBC] Because of "Requiem" post

"You might take a look at my recent Care Tips article (#4).
Posted yesterday."

Just did. I copied it to wordpad to read later and had not got to it until
I posted. It didn't address everything I asked, but it is a good start.

I think anything short of an emergency, one should be able to call on
friends and ask if they want to learn, and or help out so one could actually
be away from the trees for a needed vacation. From what I read here, a much
needed vacation from Bonsai is often necessary.

Thanks Jim.

Olde Hippie

--
to reply direct remove number from addy

"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts will"
"I prefer to perambulate to the tempo of a different percussionist"
"Stupidity is believing much, while understanding little"
....Charles A. Meyers