Old 09-06-2003, 11:20 PM
Ray @ First Rays Orchids

Default New plants, could use advice

Sorry, I cannot export plants.

--

Ray Barkalow First Rays Orchids
http://www.firstrays.com
Secure Online Ordering & Lots of Free Info!

"Boystrup Pb, ann,..." wrote in message
.be...
How does your orchid auction work and can I also take part in it from

europe
when there's a plant I would like.
Peter
"Ray @ First Rays Orchids" schreef in bericht
Peter,

They used to be called Oncidium sanderianum, but have since been moved

new genus (along with papilio and kramerianum) - psychopsis

(Sy-KOP-sis) -
and had the specific name adjusted accordingly - Psychopsis sanderae.

--

Ray Barkalow First Rays Orchids
http://www.firstrays.com
Secure Online Ordering & Lots of Free Info!

"Boystrup Pb, ann,..." wrote in message
.be...
I forgot a question.
I have an oncidium sanderae or sanderianum. What is the real name? Is

it
sanderae or is it sanderianum. Some books and sites say one thing, and
others another.
The flowers look like the onc. papilio and kramerianum. Also got one

of
those. The kramerianum isn't doing so well, so advice would be very
helpfull. Thats also why I'm interested in a flask from you Mr

Fournier.
The
kwality of that plant in Europe is terrible at the moment.
Cheers, ciao, tot sinds, hygge hejsa, Tshüs...
Peter
"Boystrup Pb, ann,..." schreef in bericht
e...
Hallo everybody
I tried Rob's rule nr 1 yesterday.
I went out to buy an orchid. (Second vanda coerulea). But the store

gave
it
to me as a present to. (Hip Hip hoera)
I also got 3 tickets for a tombola. Guess what I won something. So

today
went back there to get my prize. A coupon to buy more plants. (just
lovely)
So I bought some more plants. (Renathera imschootiana and a vanda

Dr.
Anek*V.Chindavat).
Now every customer gets 10% of the value bought for after ten

visites.
And
that was another ?15. So I bought a Ascocentrum curvifolium for it

and
got
cirrhopetalum species as a gift. (Been in business for 25 years)

I just don't know anything about renanthera, ascocentrum and
cirrhopetalum.
I got some advice on the cirrhopetalum but forgot to ask about the

others.
So if anyone has any advice she/he would be willing to share with

me,
would be greatfull.

Peter the greatfull