Old 10-06-2003, 12:44 AM
Kirra

Default Crystalline

This year I'm changing White Lightnin' for Karen Blixen, to see if she's
all she's cracked up to be. It will be nice to grow a white HT again.

Are you replacing due to space constraints? If so, I sure wish we
lived in the same hemisphere, as I'd love to have your White
Lightnin'. Karen Blixen is on next year's list. I've eyed her for a
while now. Let me know how she does for you.

Well, Shiva might not be in the right hemishere, but I am!

Seriously, if you are thinking of ripping it up, I'm willing to take it. We
(mother, sister-in-law and myself) are planning on doing quite a lot of rose
planting in the next month at my mother's house. We have a 2.5m x 6m bed in
her yard and another L shaped bed around the house that is probably 6m and
then 10m in length that we are going to try to fill with roses - the more
the merrier!

Kirra
Brisbane, Australia
Z10