Old 10-06-2003, 01:08 AM
John Rutz

Default BZT update

Szpond wrote:
It did nothing for my pond back when they called it csa

Jerri,
This is kind of what I'm thinking. How many ozs. do I use before I realize it
isn't working. I don't want them to say I used to much to request a refund?
Thanks, Cathy

--Jerri

I have been using the BZT for two years now it works great on the
bottom sluge and helps jumpstart the filters
I use 1 tbsp per 1000 gallons every two weeks i tgo throug about two
pounds a season
if you are looking to clear green or realy turbid water it wont do it

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com