Old 10-06-2003, 01:56 AM
Nedra

Default BZT update

I hate to get picky on this .... but if you used it the first time
one week ago and then again today - that is only one week...
yet you did see improvement. I say to give it some more time
but that is just me talking...... ;-)

Nedra

"Szpond" wrote in message
Don't get too handy with dosing Cathy! I think the instructions
are to dose every two weeks?

Nedra,
The man on phone told me to use 2 1/2 oz. when received, then 2 1/2 oz.

second
week, after that 1 oz. every week. As there is only 16 ozs. in the pound,

it
isn't going to last long. I've been trying to be patient, this is over 4

weeks
of terrible looking mess. I firmly believe all the mating toads started

this
vicious cycle. Our neighbors pond is crystal clear - he had no toads.

Thanks
for the encouragement though. Cathy