Old 10-06-2003, 03:08 PM
Doug Kanter

Default Burgess Propane Fogger

"Mike" wrote in message
I stopped by Home Depot yesterday, and looked over the Burgess Fogger.

After
reading the precautions, and walking around the store looking for a
respirator i suddenly realized that this just wasn't a solution i could

live
with.

Great decision. I hereby offer you a virtual beer. Further advice:

1) Find an Avon dealer and buy some Skin-So-Soft as a bug repellent. It
works pretty darn good, and is safer than smearing DEET on kids. (But, DEET
works almost as well if smeared on hats, shoes, etc., instead of skin).

2) Bat house: After two beers, your queasy guests won't give a damn about
the bats. Tell them to flatten their loungers, look up at the sky, and enjoy
the show. Besides, the bats are around the place anyway, and these people
still show up, right?