Old 10-06-2003, 04:32 PM
Doug Kanter

Default Burgess Propane Fogger

wrote in message
and I have heard they work very well. Ingrid

So do bullets, when dealing with stray dogs, but the hassle afterwards isn't
worth it. Much like pesticides.

"Mike" wrote:
Funny the guy at Home Depot was trying to sell me one of the Mosquito
Magnets for $400+, and said they worked great. I told him i had looked

into
them, and hadnt heard much good about them. He continued with his praise

of
the unit, and then i noticed three retaped Mosquito Magnet cartons a few
feet away.

After observing the 30 people at my company's home office for the past 10
years, and noticing that they discard all instruction manuals from any piece
of equipment they buy, I believe I've found a trend: People don't read much
about the things they buy, either before or after the purchase. I suspect
the taped, returned cartons Mike noticed were from people who didn't do
their homework. Scenario:

Wife: Spray that within 500 feet of our children or anything they might
touch, and you will wake up tomorrow with a higher voice.

Husband: Ummm...I think I have the receipt here somewhere.....