Old 10-06-2003, 09:44 PM
Phisherman

Default Rose of Sharon question

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 13:34:18 -0400, "James MacDone"
wrote:

Could I have my 'Rose of Sharon' in a big pot? I would like to have it on my balcony for the spring and summer and bring it inside
my apartment for the winter.

James

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

There are various varieties of rose of sharon. I have some that drop
all their leaves, and another that loses everything including stems.
It needs some cold temperatures to do well, but don't let the pot
freeze solid or you will kill the palnt. I'd probably bring it in
when day temperatures drop below freezing, and then I'd put it in the
garage.