Old 10-06-2003, 09:44 PM
Frogleg

Default Can anyone identify these flowers?

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 20:00:59 +0800, "John Gowland"
wrote:

Thank you for your help, every one. I have acknowledged your help at
http://members.iinet.net.au/~jgowland/flowers.htm

I have still not identified what I thought was "snow flowers" on the second
page. Any suggestions?
I asked to email me because I found the you via http://groups.google.com and
was not sure I could find the group again. I did not to be rude. rec.garden
is on my isp newsgroup list and I have subscribed.

Thank you, John. It often appears that "e-mail me" posters don't want
to bother to check back in the group to find answers. Your reasoning
makes sense, and I'm glad you are able to subscribe without a lot of
hassle.

Wish I could help about "snowflowers," but am delighted to have seen
such nifty pictrures of a blooming jade plant. And your genteel
presentation.