Old 10-06-2003, 09:56 PM
K Barrett

Default What's going on with Lindleyana?

"Michael Gerzog" wrote in message
om...
"Al" wrote in message

Thinking to finally subscribe to Lindleyana I went to the AOS website to
discover almost all mention of it is gone from there. I did a web

search
and found the following blurb which I pasted below. Does anybody have

any
furthur info on this journal?

Allegedly, according to Andy Easton posting a couple of months ago on
the AOS forum, they had ceased "regular" publication but were going to
continue to publish occasional issues -- exactly what was going to
constitute an "occasion" was left unexplained. Guess the "occasion"
is now "when hell freezes over."rolling eyes

Did you notice they also stopped publishing the lists of new orchid
hybrids with every other "Orchids" issue?

"The economy" my foot.... and furthermore, if all of these various
activities are supposed to be entirely self-supporting, one wonders
what the millions (and millions) in endowments are for. But I
digress.

Michael

HA! Too true!

They glossed right over not printing the new hybrids list. 'Get it on the
Web', like everyone is connected on line....

K Barrett