Old 10-06-2003, 11:20 PM
Kirra

Default Crystalline

"Daniel Hanna" wrote in message
home.com.au...
Kirra, I am sorry... as soon as some of my workmates heard of potential
hand-me-downs, I got swamped with requests! The details are in my June
rose diary at http://members.optushome.com.au/djhanna/

I'm axing Hot Chocolate as well.

No, worries. Actually I was trying to work out whether the postage would
cost more than a bare root anyway

Thanks for your web site too. I often go there to read your diary and
reviews. I also used your nursery pages to look at various on line nurseries
for my order later this week. I'll be ordering from Swanes, Hedge Row and
maybe Treloar. I didn't know about Hedge Row until reading your web site and
they have a great selection of OGR as well as modern varieties.

Thanks,

Kirra