Old 11-06-2003, 12:08 AM
paghat

Default Help - Sears Riding Mower will not Start after first Use

In article , cdoxey
wrote:

I have an older 12 HP Sears Riding Mower. It starts without a problem
when its cold. But after its been used for a while, stopped, and
restarted, it will not start. If I leave it overnight, it will start.
I made sure the air filter is clean (or close to it) and that's not
the problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
C. Doxey

God hates lawnmowers, that's the problem.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"