Old 11-06-2003, 01:56 PM
Colin Davidson

Default Tall and skinny coriander

"Nobby" wrote in message
I don't know what variety it is, but it did have lots of big leaves on it
when I got it. I ate most of those though

Since it's been in the greenhouse, the stems are much longer with much
bigger gaps between the smaller leaves. It's also a much paler green than
it was.

I was thinking about putting tomato feed on it, but then I read somewhere
that coriander doesn't last long anyway. Maybe I just need a new plant.

Sew more from seed; it's much cheaper, and it doesn't take long to grow. Do
that every few weeks and you'll have a supply of frech coriander through the
season.