Old 11-06-2003, 03:08 PM
Bert Hyman

Default High-res picture of a gas plant?

A few years ago I picked up a "Gas Plant" at the garden shop simply
because I liked the name. It didn't do too well the first year, and
actually disappeared in the early fall. However, it came back the
next spring and has been coming back each year since then, appearing
a bit more vigourous each year, finally flowering this spring.

However, I'm beginning to wonder if I've actually been cultivating
some sort of cuckoo which has taken the place of my orginal plant.

Can somebody point me to a Web site which has high-res pictures of
gas plants that I can compare with mine?

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN |