Old 11-06-2003, 07:09 PM
Charles Lanier

Default Rabbits

A crazy solution that has worked with deer and rabbits in our garden is to
sprinkle human hair around your plants. Whenever I go get my hair cut I ask
my friend who owns the salon to give me a bag full of the clippings she
sweeps up. I sprinkle a little around each of my plants and add to it
whenver the rain washes the scent away. Best of all, it is non toxic and it
turns into bone meal which is good for the plants.

"k brow" wrote in message
m...
Does anyone know of a natural deterrent to keep rabbits out of my flower
garden? My purple coneflowers are dwindling daily.
Thanks in advance.
Kathy