Old 11-06-2003, 10:56 PM
jane

Default Marshalls' experimental tomatoes

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003 19:36:23 +0100, Alan Gould
wrote:

~In article , jane
~monmapson.co.uk writes
~HI folk
~
~I emailed Marshalls a few days ago about their current experimental
~tomato Ruby as I've got three of them growing but have lost the
~growing instructions! I wanted to know if it was indoor, outdoor,
~determinate or indeterminate. There has been a deafening silence in
~return (these folk really need some web-savvy staff), and I could do
~with knowing the answer!
~
~Anyone here growing it who can tell me the answers please?
~
~Just raise them the same way as you do other tomatoes - if they are
~worthwhile stock they will respond to good care.

My previous tomato eperience has been outdoor hanging basket ones! Which is
why I was wondering if these were indoor or outdoor ones. I reckon they are
going to be outdoor whether they like it or not as I've no room indoors
unless they want to be smothered by an out of control butternut squash!
Just not sure about the sideshoots...

--
jane

Mark Twain