Old 12-06-2003, 04:32 AM
Allen Lai

Default To cut or not to cut ....

Problem is, my neighbour like to garden too, with my maple tree sitting at
their NW corner, ... let put it this way, they just have too much shade...
you are right though about good fences make good neighbour.

And more I look at it, it is beautiful....

"Jim Sullivan" wrote in message

"Allen Lai" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
Good news, (at lease for now..) my immediate neighbour is moving this
summer, keep my fingers crossed that my new would-be neighbour will like

the
shade...

After all, this tree been here for 18 years, I think it deserved to

stay....

Of course it deserves to stay. In fact, since your new neighbour will
purchase a house with a shady backyard, there is no reason for you to ever
consider removing that beautiful tree.

Good fences make good neighbours

--
Jim Sullivan