Old 12-06-2003, 11:56 AM
tflfb

Default New Sprinkler System: Rain Bird, Hunter, Toro, etc...?

I have a Rain Bird and its the worst I have had to replace every valve and
almost all the head in 9 yrs, I'de try a Toro.

"RFIFER" wrote in message
om...
I'm shopping around for a new sprinkler system. Anyone have any

experience
with different brands? Seems every lawn irrigation company uses a

different
mix of these brands and models. Any suggestions which controller, valves
and heads to get? I have about 1/2 acre that will take about 6 zones.

Any
website with this kind of info? Thanks in advance!