Old 12-06-2003, 02:32 PM
Mark Hill

Default [IBC] Yellow leaves on my Chinese Elm ?

Hi all;

I have a nice Chinese Elm that up until now was doing great.
Lots of new growth that I've clipped into shape.
I was rather pleased for a newbie !!

I've been trying to establish a watering/fertilizing program, but the
constant rainfall and lack of sunshine here in central Pennsylvania has made
this extremely difficult. Even with the "chopstick in the soil" method.

Recently, (last few days) I've noticed a number of the leaves turning yellow
with minor black spots.
Some of the new growth is starting to curl.
This number is increasing and is scaring me to death.
Hope it's not scaring my Elm to death as well !!

Is this a result of over watering ? under watering? over
fertilizing? under fertilizing ? ????

Mark Hill - Harrisburg PA - Zone 6

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++