Old 12-06-2003, 04:44 PM
Unique Too

Default It's almost bloomed! - better pic

Huskies4all writes:

Sweet. This looks very promising. The color is lighter in my specimen,
but I really think that's because it's in full sun from a little after
sunrise to about an hour before sunset. The timeframe is close, she
would have had to have purchased the rose fairly near it's beginning.
The only thing that is different is that HelpMeFind lists the rose as
reblooming, but afaik, my rose does not. I guess we'll find out for
sure, right?

What ever the name it is a beautiful rose!
In reading the references on HMF, I noted two things. One said the color was
lighter in cooler weather. Idaho would be cooler than Bobs location wouldn't
it? I also noticed at least one of the quotes said it did not rebloom.
Perhaps with good care it will repeat or maybe it's one of those roses who
reblooms sporadically? Because your rose bloomed while still so young, it may
rebloom for you. Doesn't it take longer for once bloomers to get started?
I don't have the answers, just food for thought.