Old 12-06-2003, 07:45 PM
brimon

Default Raspberry Beetle

Hi

Last year my crop of late fruiting raspberries were almost ruined by a
miserable little whitish yellow grub getting into the fruit.
I believe the pest is Raspberry Beetle and that you should spray around
fruiting time to prevent.
The canes were a gift some time ago, they grow well, and the fruit is
delicious - IMHO better than the more popular earlier varieties.
I think they are Autumn Bliss but they are 'lost label'.
Could you please advise what to spray with and when and possibly how to
prevent.

I know you are all very helpful folk and look forward to some expert advice
and more mouthwatering fruit.

Brian