Old 12-06-2003, 11:08 PM
Perksy

Default Caper Tree

Chookie wrote in message ...
In article ,
(Perksy) wrote:

I am trying to find a nursery that sells caper trees and so far I have
had no luck. Does anyone know of a nursery that may have it in
stock???

The Digger' club sells the seeds; I'm waiting for mine to come up...

Hey Chookie,

I am a member of the diggers club and I checked them but could not
find it in the catalog, but I may not have been looking specifically
for seeds. I'll get onto them right away. I live in Ipswich QLD and I
think that they should grow there, might be a bit dry. My housemate's
dad is the one that is after them, and he lives in Canberra!!! I told
him that they may not work because of the cold, but he wants to try -
maybe I could establish it up here, then send it down to him.....
thanks for all the replies!!!