Old 13-06-2003, 12:08 PM
Neil Trotter

Default Spuds

In article , Andy said:

We planted kestrel on 22nd Mar and have been harvesting for a week now
exactly 11 weeks after planting (we chiited first) so my guess would be
about another week to 10 days and you should be OK.

That's good to know. My Kestrels went in a couple of weeks later, so
that sounds about right. Although these don't have any flowers yet,
they have the most foliage, so I'm hopeful!

You could always have a quick grub around to have a look-see.

I think I may just do that :-)

Well worth waiting for we are getting about 1lb of spuds from each seed
planted and the taste delicious

Good news again! I wasn't sure what to expect with these (or Foremost),
as they were fetched for me as "substitutes" by a neighbour in a nearby
hort club. I can't even remember what my first & second choices were
(though Pink Fir Apple was in there somewhere), but I do like Desiree.

--Neil.

--
Neil Trotter, Canewdon, UK. (Amend email address to use).