Old 13-06-2003, 05:08 PM
David

Default Tankmates for my planted aquarium

Hello all,

I have a very low tech, planted aquarium with easygrwoing plants like
wisteria, bacopa, banana plants etc. In the tank I have about 12 Black
Widow Tetras, and 3 Buenes Aries Tetras. It is a 46 Gallon Bowfront Tank.

Most of the fish are never seen except for feeding time, and hang out hiding
in the rocks, wood and plants I have set up.

Can anyone recommend some good tankmates for these fish. Ideally I wanted
Angel fish, but I think the tetras will fin nip. Would like something
larger than the tetras and be mid to top dwellers. Thanks in advance.