Old 13-06-2003, 07:20 PM
lms

Default Phonetics

In article ,
says...

On 12 Jun 2003,
(lms) wrote:

Mike, if you can't find what you need, send me a mail, I have an Excel
file with all the info to be found in the Rose Bible--names, alternate
names, breeders, colors, growth, foliage, etc., and you can search it
like any other Excel file. 16000 roses plus.
remove the x's and q's from this addy:

Hi m,

Thanks for the offer, but I'm looking for pronounciation. I'm curious,
though - did you do all that work yourself? In Excel? Whew!

no, hell no. I had to get Excel to view the files though. hahahaha.
pirate radio, inside job, straight from the top of the heap.
all I did was get a mail from someone back in 95 (6) who actually *is quite
proficient at Excel, there's this one file which trees out any rose-- doing
Peace, I remember, took about half an hour.

that's a great link though, that you got. audio French rose names, jeez.
I actually now have another source for exactly what you want, it's a new
book, infact. But it's on my machine at work. Doesn't sound to me like
you need it anymore?

mack

Mike