Old 13-06-2003, 07:37 PM
n0sPaM

Default Interlocking driveway sealant - NOT GLOSS enough?

Every year I seal my Interlock driveway with Home Depot sealant (highly
gloss), I did clean it with pressure washer beforehand. But the result
wasn't very satisfying - it's not gloss enough compared to my neighbor's
driveway. I guess they hired some professional guys to do that.

Wondering if it's because of Home depot's sealant (I think the brand name is
Bear? or sth like that) problem or there is something wrong with my
preparation procedure?

Also, how do I get rid of tire mark and rust? Can I use CLR (Calcium Lime
Rust)? is it dangerous to discolor the interlocking bricks?

Thanks for help.