Old 13-06-2003, 09:32 PM
Perry Noid

Default Help me Select Gas Trimmer

Mojo wrote:

I have narrowed down my choice of trimmers to the following 3:

John Deere S1400
Stihl FS-45
Riyobi 775r

I am looking for a reliable trimmer that is comfortable to use. Any
comments or suggestions? Thanks in advance.

I don't know the other two brands, but i've got a Stihl that's about 10
years old and still runs like new! An occasional squirt of carb cleaner
and a new pull cord is all it ever needed. I attribute the long life not
only to the brand name, but also that the facts that i ALWAYS make sure
there's oil in the gas and NEVER-EVER loan it out!!! P cause although
you can trust the person you loan it to, there's always some brat who
will jump on the opportunity to sabotoge if someone else will get blamed
/