Old 13-06-2003, 11:09 PM
shannie

Default Just wondering--raspberries

Robert
"shannie" wrote in message

.. Today I found an enormous amount of raspberries growing under
the
: leylandii (about 3ft from the original planting site of 7yrs ago!) They
are
: almost ripe, although I haven't a clue how as they are all growing on

the
: north side and right in underneath.. Could these be from the originals

put
: in? If I took some out would they be worth planting up?....how do I take
: them? do I need a root? And when?
:
: Thanks
: --
:
: Shan (Ireland)
:
http://ukdiscus.com/main.htm
:
:
:

"The Devil's Advocate" wrote in
message ...
Yes, take the new growth out with a fork in the autumn and plant where you
want them

Then, should I managed to get the fork in amongst the leylandii roots, that
is what I will attempt to do.

Thanks :-)
Shan
: