Old 12-06-2003, 10:44 PM
shannie

Default Just wondering--raspberries

About 7yrs ago my ex husband planted raspberries. He did all the things the
book said, nourished them, put in stakes and wire, put up netting, generally
babied them. They all died except one which gave up after it reached about
18" tall. Today I found an enormous amount of raspberries growing under the
leylandii (about 3ft from the original planting site of 7yrs ago!) They are
almost ripe, although I haven't a clue how as they are all growing on the
north side and right in underneath.. Could these be from the originals put
in? If I took some out would they be worth planting up?....how do I take
them? do I need a root? And when?

Thanks
--

Shan (Ireland)