Old 14-06-2003, 01:08 AM
lms

Default Attention Mike: How to pronounce (French and some German) Rose Names

In article ,
says...

And here is a little OT 'secret' - Mack is the one male friend who is
absolutely unafraid of his feminine side; the only person, let alone
man, who boldly declares his intense interest in "The Bold and the
Beautiful." Alas, it is too feminine a sopa opera for my masculine side,
which prefers "The Guiding Light" to B&B g. But Mack is incurably
devoted to B&B, alas.

Frankly, I find B&B hopelessly maudlin *and* overblown at the same
time; cliched, silly and overacted. It's just plain silly (but that's
just my opinion). It's like watching a train wreck.

a train wreck, then clearly you know. yesterday there was a train wreck
bearing down on a train wreck, took me about five minutes to consider
the implications of Macy and Deacon. missed it today, started painting the
house. good thing is, it never matters

Give me the often-times tongue-in-cheek General Hospital. Or even the
portentious Young and the Restless.

I counterbalance this by my abiding interest in Highlander chuckle.

I like nascar myself, you may have gathered that, maybe not. anything with
a wreck in it.