Old 14-06-2003, 04:08 AM
Kay Lancaster

Default growing catnip indoors

On Fri, 13 Jun 2003 11:30:09 -0700, Jessica wrote:
Has anyone ever had any success in growing catnip indoors? I would prefer to
put it outside, but my 4 kitties (and the neighborhood strays) would surely
crush the plant. Any advice is greatly appreciatiated. Thanks.

You probably don't have enough light inside for it. Try growing it from
seed outdoors -- they'll leave it alone till it's bruised.

There's an old saying, "If you sow it, the cats won't know it; if you
set* it, the cats will get it." Seems to hold true.

(*transplant)

Kay