Old 14-06-2003, 04:44 AM
Mike

Default Phonetics

On 13 Jun 2003, (lms) wrote:

no, hell no. I had to get Excel to view the files though. hahahaha.
pirate radio, inside job, straight from the top of the heap.
all I did was get a mail from someone back in 95 (6) who actually *is quite
proficient at Excel, there's this one file which trees out any rose-- doing
Peace, I remember, took about half an hour.

that's a great link though, that you got. audio French rose names, jeez.
I actually now have another source for exactly what you want, it's a new
book, infact. But it's on my machine at work. Doesn't sound to me like
you need it anymore?

mack

Gee, and here I thought you were this rabid rosarian with a spreadsheet
fetish... g

I think I'm set with the audio and I'm also going to look for that book
Radika mentioned in her follow-up. I've actually received better responses
than I expected (based on my own fruitless searching.) At least I know
there's hope!

Thanks,
Mike