Old 14-06-2003, 09:32 AM
Ron B

Default ChemLawn

Personally, I used Tru-Green Chemlawn for three seasons. I still had major
weed problems and so much clover that I thought that I was Irish.

I stopped the service this year and applied a hearty dose of Scotts and wish
that I had done so years ago. My yard is much greener and better looking.
I was told that last year was hard due to drought conditions, but I watered
my yard frequently and long.

IMHO, you are better off doing it yourself. At least you know when and how
much product you have applied.

Ron

On 12-06-03 6:39, in article ,
"RUKind" wrote:12-06-03 6:39

Hey Now
On Tue, 03 Jun 2003 02:05:06 GMT, " wrote:

On 03 Jun 2003 00:44:36 GMT,
wrote:

Try tru green, they bought chemlawn years ago, along with barefoot
grass and leisure lawn to name a few. (they want to buy me too)

NO!!!
My experience with them was AFTER they all merged.

They suck.

I had Tru-green Chem Lawn and was very disappointed with the results.
Sure they would come back out for an extra "no charge" treatment but
that still wouldn't help.
Was not impressed so I quit using them.
They really sucked
Avoid.