Old 14-06-2003, 11:44 AM
:o

Default Help ID these plants?

So, what is the problem here?

Is it the fact that I rushed to post images on an image gallery on
Mothers day so I could go be with her on the very first mom day since
my pop died and left me all these plants and I failed to comment RIGHT
AWAY on the images?

Was it the fact that I just posted the link (because I was rushing)
but didn't type in smiley faces and blabber?

Is it that you are not a helpful person and only participate in a
gardening discussion to flame people looking for a bit of help.

Is it that you think I'm some jerk lazy ass sitting there in front of
my computer awaiting the chance to flame a friendly gal with a jungle
to take care of?

Is it because you wanted to be cool like the first responses to my
posting? Be part of the "crowd"?
Those comments were understandable and valid in content for the first
2 days of the post but not from then on but you thought you would look
"nifty" by joining in on a flame without even checking your source? If
you had visited the link you would have seen comments, introduction,
and reasoning your asinine and rude comments would not be warranted?
But, that would be too much work... thus your love of the word "lazy".

Is it because I was honest in my reply on how I felt about the
rudeness of it all and explained my displeasure and the truth hurts?
Even without commenting on things that could not be proved based on
any conversation in this post. (Like you have done) What do you
expect me to do? Take it like a (wo)man? You totally bash me, my
ethics and my.... energy level? Boy, you don't know me. (Thus you
should not comment, just makes you look bad)

Bottom line? Flaming is bad. Flaming with no grounds is even worse.
Flaming a person without even having a clue about them is just being
an ass with nothing to do. Continuation of a flame even after the
flame is not valid is just poor taste.

Now, if you have some valid reason for calling someone who works
50hours a week and another 10+ on a home that is only their
responsibility because of a death... go for it. If the only thing
that you can do is be an ass, so be it.

Good bye. Maybe in your next life you will learn to play nice with
others. Continue on your road to social retardation, no skin of my
back. I posted on this forum with a smile and ended up rolling my eyes
at the stupid direction it went.

You can give any response you like because I know I'm right when I say
"Helping someone out is much more entertaining to the soul than being
angry over needless things."