Old 14-06-2003, 05:08 PM
Pickmaster

Default Lining of pond with sheet plastic

Finished a 3 weekend project of pumping my pond out (water never would clear
up), lining with 20 x 100 foot sheets of black plastic, and refilling. So
far after several days, the results have been good. K30a, in case you
remember the lily eating snapping turtle, I took him off a mile away--before
the pond had finished refilling, ANOTHER one got in, and attacked the lilies
again. No doubt about what did it this time, since he is the only thing in
there, as I moved my 7 Koi out for the time being.
What's the best way to catch him?