Old 14-06-2003, 06:44 PM
Radika Kesavan

Default Attention Mike: How to pronounce (French and some German) Rose

Mike wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jun 2003, Radika Kesavan wrote:

.... The friend writes to me, asking me to pass on the
informations to RGR the following: "The book exists! Actually, I
have an autographed copy of it. Diana Bellucci has written
something titled (approximately) A Guide to Pronunciation of
French Rose Names..... ....
http://howtopronounce.com/body_press_releases.html
http://howtopronounce.com/body_about.html

Hope this helps.

Ahhhhh! See why we ask questions, class?
This is all very helpful, thank you. I had faith ...
Thanks again,

Mike, I am glad that you find this useful. I will pass on all your
thanks to my friend, who relaly earned it, being the Real Rosarian and a
very generous soul in sharing the Rose Knowledge acquired over a long time.

--
Radika
California