Old 15-06-2003, 12:20 AM
Lori

Default have hardy lillies for trade or postage???

I'd hate to just toss 'em on the ground.. sooooooo
wanted to know if anyone wants pieces parts , for trade of other water
plants, or for postage.

I would pay postage for one tuber/corm.

I'd also need to know just HOW do I wrap these up to ship??

Best to wrap in wet paper towels or wet newspaper, like a burrito, and
put in a zip lock baggy, before putting in a box. Punch a few needle
holes in the baggy....

they are pink hardy kind ( no idea the name) 8" leaves & flowers
already..... can these even be safely packaged without ruining it?

Yes.

Best to also ship overnight or 2 day air....